You can find sermon videos on our Youtube page. Here is a sermon from Threads of Grace series and is thoughtful discussion on God. How big is your God? The second video is of Bishop Laurie Haller Preaching during the April 1st Easter Chartering Service.
Johnston River of Life is a Church different than you may be used to. Here are what people tell us make us the kind of church they want to be a part of:
- JROL is friendly and loving. I was accepted the moment I walked in the door.
- JROL still has that family church feel with a strong Children's program and a focus on community and mission that I have not experienced even in larger churches.
- Your Life groups have made a difference in my life. They have become the family I needed.
- I was looking for a church that would empower me to be involved and use my gifts. Pastor Craig was not only supportive and encouraging, he also gave good personal development advice.
- I am still amazed at how much this church does! The mission statement of ""Being Christ in Community,"" is something that everyone lives out.
- This church is not about building themselves, it is honestly about serving the community and people in need.
We invite you to join us in our mission!